4 star services in Carcans
Our quality services at the campsite
- Delivery of bread-pastries
- Cocktail bar – drinks stand
- Restaurant – Snack bar to eat-in or take-out
- Refreshing ice cream
- Baby kit: baby crib, baby bath and high chair, depending on availability
- Bathrooms for the handicapped
- Phone booths
- Washing machine €4
- Clothes dryer €3
- Ping-pong balls €0.50
- Community barbecue
4* campsite reception
You will find: tourist information necessary for your stay in camping Carcans Maubuisson: map of the cycle tracks, map of the neighbouring communes, brochures, leaflets on the curiosities around and the activities outside the campsite, the sale of WIFI ticket (for the paying network) and explanations for the FREE network.
Welcomes campground residents and outside visitors every day in high season from June 1st to mid-September and provides service from 8:00 am to 11:30 pm, from morning coffee to traditional meals (served at lunch and dinner).
Possibility also to eat à la carte: dishes such as duck breast, Entrecôte du Boucher fries, roasted camembert, fried mussels, pizza, …
Also, take-out snack bar, soft drinks, ice cream.
Fresh bread and pastries are on sale in high season.
The grocery store
The snack bar will be able to help you with your basic necessities (wine, butter, salt, vinegar, onions, oil etc….) but does not have a grocery store as the nearest one is only 800m from the Paradis campsite.
For rent on site
- Voltage adaptor
- Tabletop fridge
- Adult bike : day €12, week €50, two weeks €90
- Child’s bike : day €10, week €39, two weeks €72 (Available while stocks last – reservations are advised – phone 05.56.82.96.74 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Restaurants (1 km)
- City-centre shops (1 km)
- Supermarket (1 km)
Event room Gironde
Event room near Lacanau (can accommodate about a hundred people)
Open from March to November (weddings, birthdays, seminars…) estimate on reservation.