From Bordeaux to Saint-Emilion, from vineyards to beaches through forests, from Lacanau to Arcachon, the Gironde offers a variety of fabulous sites and landscapes to discover.
This department (33) represents an important place of French tourism. Its cities, including the mythical city of Bordeaux, will impress you. You will enjoy contemplating its numerous natural sites and its rich heritage. You will also appreciate its magnificent beaches and seaside resorts such as Carcans or Lacanau. Moreover, you will not be able to resist the delicious local gastronomy. Pack your bags now, the Gironde is waiting for you for your next camping holiday in New Aquitaine!
For your holidays in the Gironde, the 4-star campsite Le Paradis offers you shady tent and caravan pitches delimited by hedges and 4 different models of cheap mobile homes in a green setting.
In addition to the quality services that the campsite in Gironde offers, a swimming pool, a multi-sports ground, a snack bar, a miniature golf course, numerous sports activities, entertainment and evenings will allow you to spend unforgettable camping holidays in Gironde.
Campsite with swimming pool in the heart of Gironde
A campsite with a swimming pool in the Gironde allows you to enjoy moments of relaxation and games without having to leave the campsite. Water activities are organised 3 times a week during the summer.
For example, you can take part in free water aerobics classes which will help you to get back into shape! So that you can make the most of your camping holiday in the Gironde, the swimming pool is covered and the water is heated to the ideal temperature of 29°C. The paddling pool for the little ones is also heated. They will be able to play and make new friends!
The campsite’s water park with swimming pool Le Paradis à Carcans is open every day from April to mid-September, from 10 am to 7.30 pm. After spending some time at the swimming pool, you can take part in the sports activities on the sports ground, play mini golf with your friends, attend different animations and spend crazy evenings like the Beach Party. At the Carcans campsite, everything is done to make your camping holidays with swimming pool in the Gironde as beautiful as possible.
Mobile homes and bungalows for rent in Gironde
Are you looking for a mobile home to rent in the Gironde? Camping Le Paradis offers a selection of 4 models of cheap mobile homes. All have 2 to 3 bedrooms with storage space, a terrace, a kitchen and electric heating. Whether semi-covered or covered, each terrace is equipped with garden furniture to enjoy the good weather or to dine under the stars. The kitchen area of the living room is equipped with a refrigerator, gas hob, microwave and electric coffee maker.
For small budgets, the choice can be made for the cheap mobile home Nature which can accommodate 4 people. If you are more than 4 people, the Comfort model is preferable. It has a separate toilet from the bathroom, as do the Premium and Prestige models, a range of superior and larger mobile homes for 4 to 6 people.
The Prestige model is the Gironde mobile home preferred by visitors to the campsite. It also has a television, a freezer and a private wifi network. People with reduced mobility will be able to choose a PMR version of this Prestige model. All year round, offers and promotions are available live on the website of the 4-star campsite Le Paradis en Gironde.
Top 5 must-see visits in Gironde
Wondering what to do and see during your camping holiday in the Gironde? So here is a little top 5 of the must-see visits in Gironde !
- The Arcachon basin : The Pilat dune, the Winter City, the Arguant bank, the Birds Island… There are so many things to see and do in the Arcachon basin! This clever city located on the edge of the sea is divided in two. The summer town offers a mild climate for a relaxing walk along the beaches. As for the winter city, it reveals the beauty of the place with a calmer atmosphere. You can also take advantage of the numerous bike rides to be done with family or friends in the surrounding area, including La Vélodyssée dans le Médoc.
- Saint-Emilion : This medieval town of character well known to wine lovers is one of the most beautiful villages in the Gironde. It attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists every year.
- Lacanau : Sun, surf, beach… Lacanau is not only one of the most famous surf spots in the world, it is also one of the best seaside resorts in France.
- The lake of Hourtin : This immense lake in the Landes is a place to be visited for those who appreciate beautiful walks in the nature, whether on foot, by bike or by boat.
- Cap Ferret : Especially known for its famous red and white lighthouse, Cap Ferret has the advantage of having a coastline overlooking the Atlantic and a coast on the basin of Arcachon. It has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Gironde.