Alentours : Arcachon
Campsite near Arcachon
Every year tourists flock to the campsites in Arcachon to visit the basin of Arcachon, Cap Ferret and other amazing places during their holidays in the Gironde.
To enjoy a more serene setting, in the heart of the Landes forest, you can choose a pitch for tent or caravan or a cheap mobile home at the 4-star campsite Le Paradis in Carcans. Located 90 km from Arcachon, this family campsite offers a quality of services and a number of sports and entertainment activities that will allow you to spend unforgettable holidays near Arcachon.
Campsite with swimming pool near Arcachon
The pool is covered and its water is heated to 29°C ,for an incredible swimming experience. Swim, play or just enjoy your stay in a campsite with swimming pool near Arcachon. The little ones can also refresh themselves in the water park’s paddling pool.
Adults can sunbathe and drink a cocktail before a few laps in the pool. The campsite with swimming pool near Arcachon offers during the summer 3 water activities, such as aquagym classes that will give you the well-being you dream of.
Mobile homes for rent in Arcachon
Camping Le Paradis offers mobile homes for rent near Arcachon. In a space designed to offer optimal comfort, each mobile home has 2 to 3 bedrooms, a living area with an equipped kitchenette, a shower room and a terrace with garden furniture.
You will also be able to choose a separate toilet from the bathroom. From 4 to 6 people can stay in a mobile home Arcachon, whose surface varies from 28m² to 32m².
According to your budget and the comfort you wish, you can choose among 4 models, from the cosy mobile-home Nature to the superb Prestige model. The latter also offers a freezer, a TV and a wifi network.
Top 10 things to see and do in Arcachon
You will have a lot of places to visit during your stay camping near Arcachon! So here’s a little top 10 of things to see and do at or around Arcachon.
- To stroll in the Winter City : The Winter City is a district of Arcachon composed of superb original villas dating from the 19th century.
- Picnic in the Moorish park : This beautiful botanical garden in the Winter City is a must see!
- Explore the Ile aux Oiseaux and the cabanes tchanquées by canoe : Rent a canoe from Arcachon and explore the basin.
- Taste the local specialities at the Arcachon market : In this pretty market, you can buy yourself something to prepare a good picnic.
- Cycling from Arcachon to the dune du Pilat : To visit Arcachon in one day, a beautiful 25km bike tour passes through the port of Arcachon, the dune du Pilat and the Teste-de-Buch.
- Birdwatching at the bird reserve of Teich : You will be able to observe hundreds of species of birds in the bird reserve of Teich !
- Oyster tasting at the pointe de l’Aiguillon : In this small neighborhood by the water, you will find the best oysters of the city !
- To fill up with thrills : In Arcachon, you can try your hand at jet-skiing or fly-boarding, parachute jumping or paragliding… Thrills guaranteed!
- Sunbathing on the beach Pereire : This beach of Arcachon overlooks the basin and offers a beautiful view of Cap Ferret.
- Enjoy the view at the top of the dune du Pilat : Near Arcachon, climb the dune du Pilat to discover a superb view of the basin and Cap Ferret.