Alentours : Bordeaux
Campsite near Bordeaux
Are you coming soon to the Gironde to visit Bordeaux and the Médoc ? Le Paradis located in Carcans is a 4-star family campsite in the heart of the Médoc, 50km from Bordeaux.
In a natural setting with trees, it offers camping pitches near Bordeaux for tents and caravans shaded and delimited by hedges as well as the rental of cheap mobile homes in a natural setting with trees. Quality services, sports activities, an indoor swimming pool and animations will make you pass from formidable holidays camping near Bordeaux.
Campsite with swimming pool near Bordeaux
To spend a pleasant stay in Gironde, choose a campsite with swimming pool near Bordeaux. The Paradis guests have during their vacations a beautiful indoor swimming pool heated to 29°C. Next to it, a heated paddling pool allows the little ones to play and cool off in the water in complete safety and a terrace equipped with parasols and deckchairs serves as a relaxation area.
To stay in shape, the camping Carcans also offers aquagym classes and other water activities 3 times a week during the summer. You will leave the campsite with swimming pool near Bordeaux in an olympic shape!
During your stay, you will also be able to take part in sports activities and various animations and spend nice theme evenings like the Beach Party. The aquatic area of the campsite with swimming pool near Bordeaux is open from 10 am to 7:30 pm, every day from April to mid-September.
Mobile homes for rent in the Bordeaux area
If you want to take advantage of all the services, activities and animations of the 4 stars campsite Le Paradis without camping, you can opt for the mobile home rental near Bordeaux. In total, 4 different models of mobile-homes are available, adapted to all budgets. With a surface area of 28m² to 32m², they can accommodate 4 or 6 people.
You will find in each of them 2 to 3 bedrooms with single and double beds, a terrace with covered or semi-covered garden furniture, an equipped kitchen (refrigerator, gas hob, microwave, electric coffee maker) and electric heating.
The model Nature for 4 persons is the cheapest. If you are 5 or 6, it is better to choose the comfort model, which offers a separate toilet from the bathroom.
You can also choose the higher range with the Premium and Prestige models, 2 superb ultra-comfortable and spacious mobile homes. Available in a version adapted for people with reduced mobility, the Prestige model has in addition a television, a freezer and a private wifi network.
Top 10 things to see and do in Bordeaux
So that you can enjoy a maximum of your visit to Bordeaux, here is a small top 10 of the best things to see and do in Bordeaux.
- The water mirror : Located near the Place de la Bourse, this reflective pool is worth a visit, especially if you are a photographer.
- Sainte-Catherine Street : This long pedestrian street, more than a kilometer long, is the heart of the Bordeaux animation.
- The Museum of Aquitaine : This museum is worth a visit if you want to know more about the history of Bordeaux and the Aquitaine region.
- The City of Wine : In a modern building, the Cité du Vin is a plunge into the culture of wine. You will be able to take part in wine tastings.
- Saint Andrew’s Cathedral of Bordeaux : This superb Gothic cathedral will delight lovers of architecture and history.
- The Pey-Berland Tower : Tower of the 15th century located next to the cathedral, the Pey-Berland tower is one of the iconic monuments of the city of Bordeaux. The view from its top is superb.
- The Cailhau gate : This monumental gate dating from the end of the 15th century seems to come straight out of a tale.
- The big bell : This imposing Gothic style building is located in the center of the city, a stone’s throw from the Porte de Bourgogne.
- The Place des Quinconces : On this immense square rests the monument to the Girondins, an emblematic monument of Bordeaux.
- The stone bridge and the quays of the Garonne River : Strolling along the banks of the Garonne is perfect for relaxing. While passing by you can admire the stone bridge, the oldest bridge in the city.